Garden projects seeking support from Slow Food Glades to Coast must meet the following criteria:
- public or private schools, community gardens, after school programs in Broward and most of Palm Beach County
- school must have approval from Principal
- garden must have participation and support from:
A) at least one teacher
B) a parent, volunteer or the PTA and
to help start and maintain the garden (during school year and holiday breaks)
- garden site must have access to water and adequate sunlight. SFG2C representative will work with and visit school to determine site.
- garden must be grown without the use of pesticides, herbicides or synthetic fertilizers
- garden updates with pictures to be submitted once during the growing season
- garden report summary with pictures at the end of growing season
If your project meets these criteria contact Irene Jade at
for more information.